Technician – EcoPilot Canada | USA
Location: Flexible, like us
When we started EcoPilot Canada, we knew we wanted our work environment to be different – like our product. To support our staff and exceed expectations – like our product. To provide a balanced and healthy environment – like our product. We want our people to stand out – just like our product. We are Ecopilot®.
EcoPilot Canada | USA is growing like crazy and looking to add qualified BMS/HVAC technicians to our super cool, super quirky company. But we’re not your everyday HVAC business. We’re Ecopilot®.
Ecopilot® is Artificial Intelligence for real-time HVAC energy savings. Our solution integrates with existing building management systems to drastically reduce energy consumption. It’s awesome, our clients are awesome, and we’re looking for awesomeness.
When you join our carbon crusading team, you’ll join a group of energetic, passionate staff (and clients!) so you’ll want to be sure you have the enthusiasm to keep up with us! Work at the office, work at home, just work hard so you can play hard. And for us, that means unlimited vacation benefit. UNLIMITED VACATION!! Got a medical appointment? No problem! You manage your time and workload and btw, full medical benefits are included.
To join this team, you’ll need experience in HVAC and automation controls, but we’ll train you as a certified Ecopilot® technician. You’ll even get a certificate. We are willing to consider a broad range of experience levels if you have the qualifications.
On completion of your Ecopilot® training you will:
- Analyze building checklist data for completion and
- Assist with on-site building assessment related to potential installation
- Communicate with BMS/BAS/Building staff to meet and complete project
- Participate in the hardware/software
- Participate in the Test and Commissioning of Ecopilot®.
- Participate in Building Operator Training
- Contribute to and maintain project documentation related to
- Deliver remote and on-site technical support for field
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in automation controls, HVAC, or demonstrated comparable experience strongly
- HVAC/Electrical job knowledge and
- Courses and/or demonstrated experience in IP
- Experience with at least one of BACnet, Modbus, LonMark, JSON
- Microsoft Office full competency required and AutoCAD software experience ideal, though not
- CEM Designation or preparation for qualification would be highly desireable.
- Project management experience an asset, though not
- Ability to work independently with minimum
- Hold a valid driver’s license and be available for travel throughout North America from time to
- Excited about building automation and energy
Send your resume and covering letter by email to Atten: Andrew Deacon at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all applicants in advance but only persons screened for subsequent interviews will be contacted in response.