Position: Technician – EcoPilot Canada | USA
When we started EcoPilot Canada, we knew we wanted our work environment to be different – like our product. To support our staff and exceed expectations – like our product. To provide a balanced and healthy environment – like our product. We want our people to stand out – just like our product.
EcoPilot Canada | USA is growing like crazy and we’re looking to add top notch technicians with a BMS/HVAC background to our super cool, super quirky company. But we’re not your everyday HVAC business. We’re Ecopilot®.
Ecopilot® is Artificial Intelligence for real-time HVAC energy savings. Our solution integrates with existing Building Management Systems to drastically reduce energy consumption. It’s awesome, our clients are awesome, and we’re looking for awesomeness.
When you join our team, you’ll join a group of energetic, passionate staff (and clients!) so you’ll want to be sure you have the enthusiasm to keep up with us! Work at the office, work at home, just work hard so you can play hard.
To join this team, you’ll need experience in HVAC automation controls, but we’ll train you as a certified Ecopilot® technician. You’ll even get a certificate. We are willing to consider a broad range of experience levels if you have the qualifications and we don’t mind where you live. From Newfoundland to BC, if you have the qualifications and experience, we want to hear from you.
Your job offers different challenges at different times. It’s not dull! On completion of your Ecopilot® training you will:
- Analyze building data for completion and accuracy.
- Assist with on-site building assessment related to potential installation issues.
- Communicate with BMS/BAS/Building staff to meet and complete project requirements.
- Participate in the hardware/software installation.
- Participate in the Test and Commissioning of Ecopilot®.
- Participate in Building Operator Training sessions.
- Contribute to and maintain project documentation related to installations.
- Deliver remote and on-site technical support for field operations.
- Assist with ongoing building analysis, measurement and verification.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in automation controls, HVAC, or demonstrated comparable experience is essential.
- Courses and/or demonstrated experience in IP Networking is highly desirable.
- Experience with at least one of BACnet, Modbus, LonMark, JSON protocols is highly desirable.
- Microsoft Office full competency required.
- CEM Designation or preparation for qualification would be highly desirable.
- Project management experience an asset, though not required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Hold a valid driver’s license and be available for travel throughout North America from time to time.
- Excited about building automation and energy efficiency.
Send your resume and covering letter by email to Atten: Tobias Janes at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all applicants in advance but only persons screened for subsequent interviews will be contacted.