Territory: Greater Boston / New York, NY
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you driven to maximize your earning potential? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you driven to maximize your earning potential? Does the challenge of launching a new product to the region, with proven commercial success around the globe, excite you? Do you have sales experience in, or connections to, the Building Management/Property Owners sector?
If you answered yes to these questions this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
When we started EcoPilot USA, we knew we wanted our work environment to be different – like our product. To support our staff and exceed expectations – like our product. To provide a balanced and healthy environment – like our product. We want our people to stand out – like our product. We are Ecopilot®.
We’re looking to add a dynamite salesperson to manage and grow sales in the Greater Boston and New York market. You will own this territory and the potential is huge. Since you already have sales experience and an established network of contacts in the building management sector, all you need now is passion to succeed, desire for reward, and Ecopilot® training – which we’ll provide, of course.
Ecopilot® is Artificial Intelligence for real-time HVAC energy savings. Our solution was born in Sweden long before AI became a North American buzz word. It drastically reduces HVAC energy consumption and with more than 1,000 global installations, is proven technology backed by decades of experience – which is why we guarantee energy savings.
You’ll be on your own in this market, working from your home office, but you’re supported by a team of energetic, passionate carbon crusaders who know that when you’re winning, we’re all winning! We want you to work hard, and we’ll reward your play hard with a base salary, commissions, unlimited vacation and inclusive health benefits.
• Identify and qualify decision makers in the property owner / management sector (privately owned commercial and industrial properties as well as the public properties and institutions owned and operated by three levels of government).
• Achieve sales targets and build multi-year sales pipeline.
• Manage and respond to leads and customer requests.
• Perform site visits, meet with prospective customers.
• Prepare and deliver customer proposals, presentations, agreements, contracts according to Ecopilot® terms and conditions.
• Identify and represent EcoPilot USA at various marketing functions, trade shows and conferences.
• Utilize corporate CRM for effective sales planning and weekly reporting.
• Represent company values and professionalism in all dealings with clients, suppliers, and colleagues.
• Assist with development of annual sales and marketing plans.
Experience / Qualifications:
• A University or college degree or an acceptable combination of education and experience
• Ability to demonstrate sales success. Knowledge of HVAC systems, and/or IT considered an asset
• Pre-established contacts within the property management sector considered an asset.
• Sales experience within the building management sector.
• Motivated, driven, professional; must be able to work as a team player and independently, with minimal supervision. Your pipeline will speak for itself!
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills appropriate for dealings with business professionals at various levels.• High energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Strong computer skills, organizational skills, problem solving skills, detail orientated.• Local travel and ability/flexibility to travel outside main territory, occasional overnight travel is expected. Flexible schedule.
Compensation package available to ideal candidates including base salary, commissions, business expenses, group medical/dental/health benefits, employers 401K contribution, paid vacation, paid statutory holidays. Laptop provided and cellular phone allowance paid monthly. Other employee perks throughout the year.
If you think you have what it takes, if you possess the skills, requirements, are self-motivated and want to be involved with an exciting and growing company, then you should apply.
Send your resume and covering letter by email to email@example.com; subject line: BOSTON / NY SALES. We would like to thank all applicants in advance but only persons screened for subsequent interviews will be contacted in response.