Maximize Energy Savings & Reduce Emissions For Your Massachusetts Buildings
Save up to 40% of HVAC energy while helping the environment. Ecopilot® advanced building analytics solution ensures compliance with Boston’s Building Emissions Reduction and Disclosure Ordinance (BERDO).
Make Your Building Smarter, Greener, and More Comfortable
Ecopilot® utilizes AI and collaborates with a building’s Automation System to use its natural thermal mass. It combines external weather and inside temperature data to maintain a pleasant environment without the over-responsiveness of conventional HVAC systems. Ecopilot® offers:
- Immediate energy savings
- Decreased operational costs
- Lower carbon emissions
- Shorter HVAC running times and upkeep
- Improved temperature control for enhanced comfort
You can install this system in any building with no out-of-pocket expenses.
How a Commercial Building Slashed Winter Heating Bills
The following graph illustrates how the Ecopilot® system cuts energy consumption by half and significantly reduces the duration of HVAC operation while still keeping the area comfortable.
See Ecopilot® In Action
Save Energy Costs 24/7
This system can pinpoint HVAC inefficiencies in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. It can also recommend ways to reduce energy consumption and accurately forecast future energy needs.
- Eliminate unnecessary energy surges from the current BAS and HVAC systems.
- Capitalize on the thermal mass of the building as an accessible energy source.
- Forecast the energy requirements of the building based on who is present, weather predictions, and other factors.
See A Return On Your Investment Within 3 Years
Guaranteed Energy Savings
and CO2 Reductions
There’s no risk for landlords, owners, and REITS because:
- There are no upfront charges for setup.
- Energy savings pay for the system.
Simple Carbon Dioxide Emission Compliance
Stay ahead of the game by slashing energy costs and CO2 emissions now. Ecopilot® provides accurate, verifiable data on your building’s CO2 reductions.
Dan Bourque, Director of Operations, Crombie REIT.
People, Landlords, and Buildings We’ve Improved
Year 1 – $100,144
Year 2 – $220,049